Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Sample Room Haulage (late posting) + Review

Hello!  It's past 2 am now, so Good Morning everyone. :) 


This is going to be my first haulage post for 2015. And because I am trying to be "thrifty" in order to save money I am limiting myself to 500 - 1000 worth of hauls every month. I can't go beyond that or else my savings will be jeopardized. 



Anyway, my first haulage is from Sample Room. You know that items from them is all for free except for the shipping fee. When they posted a series of photos regarding the new product that will be available for sampling, I make it a point to visit my Sample Room account as much as possible just to be sure to avail all the samples once their up. But luck is not on my side, because the day they posted their samples on the site, I was not available. I think I'm doing house chores that time, that I only got 2 out of the 5 samples. I got Olay Whitening Moisture with Pearl Extract Body Wash, Olay Clean Moisture with Coconut Milk and Belo Men Oil Control Face Wash.



Full Size: 200 ml / 400 ml
Price: PHP 105 / PHP 199
Sample Size: 200 ml
Points Needed to avail the sample: 75 each variant

My 2-cents on Olay Whitening Moisture with Pearl Extract Body Wash.

Scent - ♥♥♥♥
Lather - ♥♥♥♥♥
Moisturiation - ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience - ♥♥♥♥

I love the mild scent of this product. I like this better than the other one I got. It also lathers up really well. My skin feels smooth and soft after every use. To know if it will really keep my skin moisturized the whole day, I tried not to apply lotion after taking a bath and after using this product for a day. This product does not disappoint me as it really keeps my skin moisturized for a long time.

Will I buy this product? - YES. I highly recommend this product. 

My 2-cents on Olay Clean Moisture with Coconut Milk

Scent - ♥♥
Lather - ♥♥♥♥
Miniaturization - ♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience - ♥♥♥
The scent of this one is too strong. Though it has a good moisturizing effect and lathers really well,just like the other one, I decided to stop using it after 4 or 5 days because I really don't like the scent :'(. I'm giving this to my sister. Maybe she'll like it. hehehe

Will I buy this product? - Sorry but NO. 

Belo Men Oil Control Face Wash 



Full Size: 50 ml / 100 ml
Price: PHP 72.75/ PHP 138.75
Sample Size: 100 ml + Free 60 ml Belo Men Oil Control Facial Cleanser
Points Needed to avail the sample: 70

My 2-cents on Belo Men Oil Control Face Wash. 

Cleasing Properties - ♥♥♥♥
Control Oiliness - ♥♥♥♥
Minimize Pores - ♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience - ♥♥♥♥

Since I can't use this, I decided to give this to my husband. My husband is not a fan of any facial wash and other facial products. In fact he only uses soaps (the one that he uses on his body) whenever he wash his face. So I have to forced him to try this for me to be able to write review for this product. My husband has large pores and oily skin. In fact, there's not a day that he's pimple free. But after using this product (after my relentless prodding) his pimples got a little bit tamed and some dries up easily. His face is still only but not as much as before. Such a great product.

Will I buy this? - I want to, but the decision is for my husband to make. :)

There goes my sample room haul.
Total Value = 348.75
How much I paid for? PHP 160 (for the shipping fee).

Follow sample room to get free samples.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sampleroomph

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)


No comments:

Post a Comment