Sunday, February 8, 2015

BDJ Box 7 Day Challenge: Introduction

I am free until tomorrow so I'm going to update my blog. I think I have 4 or 5 drafts waiting for me and I hope to finish them all by tomorrow. 

Anyway, I've mentioned on my recent post that I'll be joining the BDJ Box 7 Day Challenge. I also mentioned that I'll be using the Lucido-L Styling Milk and Lucido-L Treatment Oil Perm. Tonight I decided to add the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion and the Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence as well. 

But first let me tell you how to do this challenge.

Step 1: Use one or multiple products featured in the January-February box for 7 days. You have to take photos of actual use and then share your experience or feedback on the products. 
Step 2: Post 1 blog entry sharing your BDJ Box Experience. 

One winner will win a package from Kiss Me Heroine Make, Bifesta Cleansing Lotion, and Lucido-L Hair Care Products from BDJ Box. 

I'm planning to start the challenge tomorrow so I'm going to give you some background about the product that I'm going to use.



Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Sebum) - Oil Control for combination oily skin. Bifesta Cleansing Express Sebum contains green tea extract, an anti-oxidant that removes free radical. It slows down skin aging by giving extra moisture to dry parts and at the same time tightens the pores, preventing the excessive oil formation. This will allow the face to have an even-toned, nourished skin, making it rejuvenated. 

How to Use Bifesta.
1. Wet cotton pad with Bifesta Cleansing for about 2-3 pumps. 
2. Remove the Makeup by gently wiping wet cotton pad oven the face. 
3. When removing eye makeup, hold the cotton for a while then carefully wipe it off in a downward motion to avoid  contact with eyes. 
4. For heavy makeup users, change cotton and repeat the process until no traces of dirt can be seen.

* Lucido-L Hair Styling Milk - Daytime Hair Supplement. Hair styling product with treatment function powered by high penetrating Hyaluronic Acid that coats hair strands for soft and tangle free hair. With long lasting sweet fruity-floral fragrant.

How to Use:
1. Apply Styling Milk to semi-dry hair.
2. Spread a suitable amount on your palm (about 1-2 pumps for semi-long hair.
3. For crown area - Lift and tousle hair with fingers to create volume at the roots.
4. For side area - Lift the ends from below , knead and push upward ina scrunching motion.
1 pump is approximately 0.5g. Approximately 140 applications.

* Lucido-L treatment Oil Perm - Night Time Hair Supplement. Wake up to a softer, smoother hair. It repairs dry and damage hair during sleep making hair soft and smooth, with CMC-like ingredients fills up the gaps caused by damage. With light fruity-floral fragrant. 

How to Use: Ideal to be used at night time or before bed time. 
1. Use on semi-dry hair that has been towel-dried after washing.
2. Spread a suitable amount on your palm (about 4-5 pumps for semi-long hair.
3. Apply on areas where treatment is needed especially on hair ends.

* Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence - This water based Japanese sunscreen gel feels water-light and delivers superior UVA protection and can double as your make up base. It applies like water and sebum proof, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth

How to Use: (can't understand what's on the packaging. It's written in Japanese characters).
I will apply it just how I apply my current sunscreen. :) 

These are all the products that I'm going to use from the January-February box. But be informed that I might use other products that's not included in the box like moisturizer, makeups and others. I'll be posting another blog where I'll put all the photos of my experience everyday. 

bawal lait. hahahaha ^^
Here's my skin and hair conditions as of this moment. :) This will be my BEFORE photo ♥ 

I'm excited to share to you my journey and my 7 Day Experience.

Until here.
See you soon folks!
✍(◔◡◔)


No comments:

Post a Comment