Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Quick Review on Pantene 3 Minute Miracle: Make Miracles Happen

After almost a week of trying to snag a free sample from Sample Room, I finally received my 70 ml Pantene 3 Minute Miracle today. And because I'm excited to experience the 3-minute miracle  that everyone is gushing and talking about I used it immediately. 





What we need to know about Pantener 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner?

Well, the New Pantene Miracle Conditioner is named the Philippines' first Cosmopolitan Beauty Crush.

What it Claims?

  • Get Touchable Smoother Hair.
  • Addictive New Fragrance. 
  • Smoothens 3 months of Damage.
  • Filipinas choose the New Pantene Conditioner.
  • 8 out of 10 women gave 3 Minute Miracle top marks making it superior in 
  1. Improving hair health
  2. Helping repair damage. 
  3. Leaving hair smooth.
  4. Strengthening hair.
  5. Preventing split ends. 
  6. Providing immediate results.
How to use it?
After shampoo, apply onto damp hair. Leave it for 3 minutes and rinse off thoroughly.

Size and Price: 
70 ml - PHP 59 / 180 ml - PHP 159 / 340 ml - PHP 259

MY 2-CENTS:

Scent: ♥♥♥♥♥
Moisturizing Properties: ♥♥♥♥♥
Hair Improvement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Over-all Experience: ♥♥♥♥♥

I have a seriously damaged hair (see photos below for reference) because of those treatments (rebond, reborn, cellophane, etc) I had from the past. And to minimize further damage, I stopped washing my hair everyday. Instead I wash it every 2 or 3 days and use shampoo and conditioner once a week, sometimes I use Baking soda and Apple Cider Vinegar as substitute to shampoo and conditioner. I also stopped having hair treatment since 2011. I tried many products, conditioners, leave-on and the likes to manage my crowning glory but to no avail, either they don't work or they leave my hair more seriously damaged.

At first I thought Pantene 3 minute miracle is just like any other product that promises a lot but doesn't deliver at all just like those I tried in the past. But after reading all the positive reviews, I got curious and decided to grab a sample (who doesn't want a free sample anyway). And truth be told after using 3 Minute Miracle, I was amazed by the result. I used to struggle a lot when combing my hair (especially when it dries up after a shower) because of the tangles here and there. But now, my hair's so soft, smooth, tangled free, shinier, lighter and more manageable than before. I also love its fruity smell. I doesn't disappoint me at all. Though I still have frizzy hair and but I noticed that it is not as frizzy as before.
Left: before washing today
Right: my hair almost everyday :)
WET HAIR
Left: my hair after using other brand of conditioner 
Right: my hair after using Pantene 3 minute Miracle Conditioner
Semi-Dry Hair
Left: my hair after using other brand of conditioner
Right: 
my hair after using Pantene 3 minute Miracle
I've definitely made a switch. Miracle do surely happen. Try it and experience miracle in just 3 minutes.

Currently there's no available stocks on Sample Room but they do restock from time to time. You just have to do some "ninja moves" in order for you to get it because the samples get sold-out in a blink of an eye.

You can find Sample Room here
Like their Facebook page :
Follow them on Twitter and Instagram:

You can find Pantene Philippines here
Like their Facebook Page

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment