Monday, February 16, 2015

L'Oreal Mat Magique All-in-one Matte Powder


Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by. 

I've been using my old compact powder from Fashion 21 for quite a long time so I'm planning to actually buy a new one when payday comes. Good thing I won a free Mat Magique All-in-One Matter Powder from L'Oreal Philippines last January 31. Thank God I don't have to slash a few money from my "savings". 


at the L'Oreal Paris booth at SM MOA Atrium
About L'Oreal Mat Magique All-in-one Matte Powder: (as per the packaging)

The 1st** Magical Matte All-in-One Powder infused with Volcanic Perlite Infusion, a natural yet powerful sebum absorbant. Complexion enjoys a just-out of shower fresh finish and sensation. 12 hours shine free, poreless skin perfection that lasts.

1. PRIMES + - Shine-free skin canvass for skin-balancing preparation
2. COVERS + - minimize appearance of all blemish and skin imperfections.
3. PERFECTS + - Ultra-smooth poreless skin transformation, a refined airy smoothing finish.

RESULT: 12H shine-frree fresh look, impeccably poreless finish and ultra sensorial velvety soft touch.

Use alone or apply evenly over BB cream or liquid foundation.

Non-comedogenic.

I chose the R1 (Rose Ivory) shade.


This photo was taken last Saturday (February 7). The first picture was taken inside our house. The second photo was taken after commuting for almost an hour and before I took our long examination. The third photo (Lower left) was taken after the examination. (I have to used the front camera because I can't take a proper photo using the back camera). :'( The last picture was taken inside our house before cleaning up my face. All photos except the third one was taken with Automatic flash on my camera. 

My face becomes shiny after about 2 or 3 hours upon makeup application when I was still using my old powder but after using the Mat Magique transforming powder I can go on without re-applying powder to lessen the shine. And by the way I also used less oil control sheet than before. For someone like me who is not really fond of retouching and re-applying makeup, this product is definitely a must-have. This is really one of the best powder I've used in my life so far.

Pros: 
* available in 5 shades that suits most Filipinas.
* Not heavy on skin
* light to medium coverage
* Shine free for a long time
* affordable at PHP 499 only
* matte finish 
* separate compartment for the powder and the sponge
* with SPF 34 PA+++
* no need to retouch frequently

Cons:
* emphasize dryness so better use moisturizer first before applying this.
* you may need to retouch if you have a very oily skin.

Will I buy this again? YES. YES. YES. I might try other shades too :)

Have you tried this product yet? If not, I suggest you try it and experience the magic also.

Where to buy?: L'Oreal Paris booths and Department Store Nationwide.

For more information about L'Oreal Paris Products you can visit their PH sites here.

Website: http://www.loreal.com.ph/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LOrealParisPhilippines
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LOrealParisPH
Instagram: http://instagram.com/lorealparisph/

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔) 


No comments:

Post a Comment