Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Unboxing: January-February BDJ Box Exclusive: Kawaii Must-Haves

Hello there Bellas! Here comes the January-February BDJ Box, the first box for the year 2015. I am soooo excited for the arrival of this box since Saturday (after reading an email from Xend and Viviamo). So, I knew then that I will receive this one by Monday. It arrived when I was in school, and my husband received it on my behalf. Good thing yesterday was his rest day.

Anyway, this is my third BDJ Box subscription (one on Nov. 2012 and the other one was on Aug. 2014). I think I paid for this box last October 2014.  I am very happy that I was able to subscribe because the box sold out easily. Enough said let's just go and head straight to unboxing this gorgeous and kawaii box. 

The theme for this month is Kawaii Must-haves. Kawaii means cute. The box is a bit bigger than the usual BDJ Box and a lot heavier. You'll know why in a bit. 


You will see the product information card and the stickers first when you open the box.


The box featured Japanese products such as  Lucido-L, Pixy, Bifesta and Sunkiller. 


The box has a total of 8 items and all of them comes in full size. Isn't that sweet? :) 
the reason behind the heavier and bigger BDJ Box :) 
Here's the complete list of the items inside the box.

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum (300 ml) - PHP 419


Upon seeing this yesterday, I searched online reviews about this right away, and they are saying a lot of good stuff about it. I am excited to try this one. 

Lucido-L Styling Milk (70 ml) - PHP 295
Lucido-L Treatment Oil Perm (50 ml) - PHP 295

                  
I wanted to try this product when Sample Room offered it, but it was sold out already when I saw it. I'm glad these are included in the box. I will definitely try it. I might as well, try to do the 7-days Challenge using these products. 

Pixy Eye Shadow (2.8g) - PHP 315
Pixy Blush-on (3.5g) - PHP 345
Pixy Two way Cake Fit (12.2g) - PHP 275
Pixy Coverlast (10g) - PHP 325


I am not adventurous when it comes to beauty products. I don't even have an extensive and humongous make up collection. I've always been a "baby powder + lipstick only" kind of person. In fact it was only late last year that I started building up my "kikay kit" and started wearing makeup frequently. I am not familiar with Pixy brand (I only know quite a few makeup brands) but I think this is a great brand based on the reviews online. But since my foundation, blush on and eye shadow are all relatively new, I will keep these for a while first and use it later.

Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence (30 ml) - PHP 495

                                             

First time seeing this brand also. I love to give this product a try. 

The box also comes with a brochure / magazine that includes a lot of tutorials , tips and tricks which I find helpful for a newbie (on applying make up) like me. It also has product instructions since most of the instructions on the product are in Japanese characters.


There are discount coupons also. 

If you'll do the math, the box worth a total of PHP 2,764 (thank you my dear calculator) and I got this subscription for only PHP 580. I saved a whooping PHP 2,184. This box is all worth it. I can't wait for my March box. I hope it will be just as amazing as this one.

How about you guys? Did you subscribed to January-February Box? What do you think of this box? Share your thoughts at the comment section below.

If you want to subscribe to the MAY BDJ Box (March and April box are sold out already) just visit their

Website: http://bdjbox.com/


Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment