Thursday, November 19, 2015

Stationery Stuff Mini Haul (Again!)


Few days ago I went overboard and splurged a bit too much on stationery stuff once again. Uh Uh!! Two hauls in just a matter of week. Where did I get my money? I need to pull myself together. One more episode of shopping and I won't be able to buy my mom her birthday gift. hahahaha. Just kidding! :)

Anyway here's what I've got during my temporary insanity.


Table Calendar @ 99.75

Pens @ 99.75 per pack

Sticky Note / Page Flag  @59.75  for 2 packs (5 designs per pack)

Paper Tape @ 84.75 per pack of 3



I promised not to shop stationery stuff anymore until the end of the month. I'm saving money for Mommy Lhey's Stamp Collection. Hope to buy a set or 2 before the year ends.

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment