Monday, November 9, 2015
#YhengCooks "Tinolang Isda"
Our recipe for today is "Tinolang Isda". hehehe.
I've been craving for tinolang manok but since hubby and I decided to lessen our meat intake, I decided to substitute the chicken with talakitok. Procedure for cooking is almost the same. Here it goes.
3-4 slices Talakitok (or any fish you want)
patis to taste
dahon ng sili
2 finger chilis
rice washing (or water)
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Saute ginger until fragrant. add in onion and cook until it becomes translucent.
2. Add in the fish and 2 tablespoon patis. Cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in the rice washing or water. And cook for another 10 - 15 minutes.
4. Add in peppercorn, chilis, bokchoy and dahon ng sili. Let it simmer for a minute and turn of the heat.
5. Serve with white rice ad enjoy.
See you soon folks!