Monday, November 9, 2015

Nail Art using Wish 3D nail Stickers

I've been meaning to do some nail art posts a long time ago, but I'm not confident enough to post them so I've been shelving them in my draft folder. I think this will be my first nail art blog post. I usually use dots and lines (the reason why I'm not confident. hahaha) whenever I do my nail art. This is my first time to use nail stickers. 

I got this 3d nail stickers at Watson. If I remember it right the price is P 29 for 2 packs of stickers. Not bad. 



Directions for use:
1. paint your nails with any color that you want. I colored mine using Chic Nail Polish in Raspberry Pink. I got this at Watson for P 33.00. Let it dry.
2. Select a design of your choice.
3. Carefully remove the nail sticker from the sheet.
4. Place nail sticker on dry and polished nail then gently press down on your nail.
5. Apply top coat to seal the nail sticker. Let it dry.

Yay! presenting my nail art. :)


It's not so pretty and perfect. I'll try more designs next time. and will do my best to make it prettier. :)


Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

1 comment:

  1. I cant do nail art because I have small rounded nails like a kid. Your nail art is so pretty!

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete