Wednesday, December 31, 2014

BDJ Passion Series: A Time to Give back!

Hello everyone!   Few hours left until 2015! But before we say goodbye to 2014, let me share first the overwhelming experience I had when I participated the BDJ Passion Series last December 13, 2014. Yes, it happened almost 3 weeks ago, and yet I am just posting it today. Well, I got so busy with all the events I attended this month, that the only thing that I have typed on my draft was the title. hahaha.. 

To join an outreach program was one of my "To Do List For 2014", so I am glad that the BDJ team picked me as one of the BDJ Angel for the event. 


The Event was held at Under Thy Wings Christian Academy, Bahay Pag-asa Foundation, Inc., located at Better Living Parañaque City.



here are some photos from the event. 

the name tags for the the BDJ Angels and Kiddie Angels
my name tag and my Kiddie Angel's name tag
me with Wendel - my Kiddie Angel for the day
during Bits of  Paper Song and Dance
During the Oracle game 
Kids during the Origami Activity
showing our Origamis
Hanging of ornaments to the Christmas tree

The Kids prepared some song and dance number for us. I wasn't able to take pictures during the dance number. :'( 

Kiddie Angels Song Number 
Kiddie Angels :)
The BDJ Angels
The gift we received from BDJ Crew ♥
I am thankful I was given the chance to join this event. It was nice to meet new people and it was heart warming to see the kids, the teachers and my co-Bellas smiling and enjoying everything that we are doing during the event. This is my first time joining the BDJ's activity and I super enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next outreach program. Thank you BDJ. 

So until next time!
See you soon folks!
(>‿◠)✌




No comments:

Post a Comment