Saturday, September 5, 2015

Discover P&G Brands at EverydayMe

Are you familiar with EverydayMe?

EverydayMe is an online platform created by Procter & Gamble, a company that has been establishing brands for the past 175 years, helping people around the world have an extraordinary evry day. (Source: EverydayMe.com).

Are you using P&G Products at home? If yes, this platform is for you. You'll find everything here. The site is filled with everything you need to know, such as parenting tips, activities for kids, recipes, cleaning and organizing, DIY tips, fashion, new products to try (some are for free), exclusives and rewards and a lot more.




You will be receiving a welcome kit from everydayme after registration. I've been a member since December 2014 but I haven't got mine yet. I asked their Customer Support and they told me to update my address which is not wrong in the first place since I've received the free samples that I've claimed through the site. Here are just some of them. 



A photo posted by Yheng Tulagan (@iam_precious_23) on

You too can register for free, check / write articles, recipes, product reviews and get free samples on their site. 






































#UPDATED 9/6/2015



(my husband registered about 2 weeks ago and received his membership kit today T_T ). Here are the discount coupons. Terms and condition applies (just check the back portion of each coupon).







I'm still hoping to receive my welcome kit though. I've been a P&G user since forever and additional discount coupons will be very useful when I do my grocery shopping. :)


Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment