Monday, August 24, 2015

Freebie day on my Special Day

Have you heard about Birthday Promo? If you want to celebrate your birthday and don't want to shell big amount of money, I suggest you seize the Birthday promos offered by some establishments. You just have to look for it or search for it over the internet. Just like I did. 

I celebrated my birthday yesterday, and I decided to take advantage of some of these Birthday Promo. My husband have work yesterday so I asked my older sister to come with me to celebrate my birthday.

Our first stop, Vikings at SM The Block (North Edsa). Since we don't have a reservation, I asked my sister to pre-register while she's waiting for me. It took an hour before they let her in because of the long queue. 

Viking's Birthday Promo (got this from their website) "copy paste"

A birthday celebrant may eat for free at Vikings for ONE WHOLE MONTH only when he/she meets the following conditions:

  1. Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.
  2. Each celebrant can eat for free on the day of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
  3. Each celebrant can eat for free for one month on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.
  4. One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
  5. Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birth date imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are acceptedfor proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
  6. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our current promotions or discounts (including senior citizen discounts).
  7. Gift certificates to avail this promo is not honored.
  8. This promo is available across all Vikings branches only (except NIU by Vikings).

Aside from eating for free, the staff serenaded me, and gave me a birthday cake. I enjoyed the food though I wasn't able to eat as much as I have imagined because I was full after my third trip. Blame it to my small stomach capacity.

 

 



After eating, resting, eating again and picture taking, my "ate" and I traveled to Cubao to visit Art in Island. Art in Island is an interactive 3D art museum in Cubao. It's relatively new (it opened Dec 25, 2014). I first saw this kind of museum while watching Heartstrings (a K-Drama starring Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye). And I remember wishing to visit it once I got the chance to travel in Korea. Well. we have that now in the country. Hurray for that! But I still want to go to Korea. :) 

Art in Island Birthday Promo and other promos (as seen on their FAQ's note). "copy paste"

All Year-round Promos:

Birthday Promo – All birthday celebrants’ entrance fee are FREE on the day of their birthday, a day before and a day after. Just bring your birth certificate or any valid ID with your birth date.

Loyalty Promo – On your next visit, present your old ticket and your picture inside the museum to avail the 50% off on your next ticket.

Group Promo – With a minimum of 20 persons (regardless of age), get 20% off the ticket price of P500.00.


 


It took more than 2 hours before we complted the tour. I'm planning on writing separate blog post for this. :)

We rested for a while, then decided to went our separate ways. My ate's going to Valenzuela, and I to Cavite. I then went to Starbucks in SM Bacoor since it's still early and I badly needed to ingest some caffeine to boosts my declining energy. Being a Starbucks card holder, I am entitled to one complimentary slice of cake as a birthday treat. I chose "Classic Chocolate Cake" to go with my Dark Mocha Fraffucino. The cake costs Php 110 / slice.



I really had a blast yesterday. Aside from enjoying this perks and privileges, I got to spend the whole day with my sister which we haven't done for a long long time. We talked and bonded just like we used to do before.

And by the way who doesn't love freebies? Definitely not me! I highly recommended you Birthday celebrant to try these birthday promos. There's a lot of restaurants / buffet aside from Vikings that offer this kind of thing. You just have to search for it.

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment