Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#PerksOfABella: My Benefit Free Make-upper Experience




I was in Alabang this morning for a job interview, and since it ended before lunch I decided to drop by at Alabang Town Center to eat and do some window shopping (I have no budget for real shopping! hahaha). Upon checking my bag content, I saw my BDJ vouchers and coupons from the BDJ 2015 planner and from all the events of BDJ I've attended. Among them is the FREE makeupper and brow consultation coupon / voucher from Benefit that I've got from the recently concluded BDJ Beauty Boot Camp. So I decided to use it since I've never tried any Benefit cosmetics before. I approached the sales clerk / beauty consultant (her name's Rina, and I forgot to take a picture of her) and asked her if I can avail the promo, and she immediately said yes. She asked me to sit near the makeup counter while she's preparing all the thing needed for my transformation. 

I super love the store's color theme. Looks yummy! hahaha

MY BEFORE and AFTER. sorry for the poor quality photo ;)


Products that Ms. Rina used on my face.





1. Remove it make Up remover (not in the photo)
2. the POREfessional face primer
3. the BIG EASY Liquid to Powder SPF 35 Foundation (i forgot to check the shade she used)
4. Hello Flawless (Honey "I'm cute as a bunny" shade)
5. Erase Paste Concealer (#3 deep)
6. Brow Zings (medium)
7. World Famous Neutral (i also forgot to check the shade she used)
8. They're Real! push-up eyeliner
9. They're Real! lengthening mascara
10. Benetint cheek and lip stain
11. Dandelion Face powder
12. Hoola Bronzer
13. Hydra Smooth lip color (sheer bubblegum). - not in the photo

I didn't buy any from the store (I told you earlier I don't have a budget T.T ). Though I love to have that Push-up eyeliner (wish I know how to use it), but since it's kinda pricey and I don't know how to apply eyeliner I think it will be a waste of money. But I can add that to my birthday wishlist and show it to my husband later on. hahahaha.

I'm thankful for Miss Rina for accommodating me and for being my Fairy God Mother even for a short time. I also thank Benefit and BDJ Team for providing us bellas an opportunity to experience something like this. I still have a lot of vouchers and coupons to use, and I'm thinking what should I try next.

Benefit social media accounts:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoREsEd3Vg0-HWMb6oTJ4Zg
Instagram - https://www.facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment