Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sample Room Haulage + VIP Membership

Here's my latest haul from Sample Room using my points.


I had 3 transactions for these.

Transaction #1

I only have 171 points, so I decided to purchase the following:

* Belo Sun Expert Ultra Sheer Spray SPF 50 140 ml - 150 points (PHP 539.75) and
* Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash 150 ml - 20 points (approximately 19.3.5)

With just 1 point left and so many premium / full sized product to choose from I decided to purchase the Sample VIP Membership few days later. Being a VIP member has really a lot of good perks and privileges especially when you love trying new products without spending much, just like me.

Sample Room VIP Membership cost PHP 799 (1000 points + VIP Gift) and PHP 1,299 (2000 points + VIP Gift). For more information about this, kindly check here.

Transaction #2:

* Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream SPF 30 150 ml  - 70 points (PHP 199.75)
* Whitening Bar (Kojic + Tranexamic Acid) 65g  - 40 points (PHP 59.75)
* Face and Neck Cream 50g - 90 points (PHP 249.75)

Transaction #3:

* Pond's Plear Cleansing Gel 20g + Pond's Dewy Rose Gel 10g (free) - 50 points (approximately PHP 31.00 (for the cleansing gel))
* SunExpert Face Cover SPF 40 50ml - 90 points PHP (329.75)
* Maybelline Great LAsh Waterproof MAscara 12.7 ml - 300 points (PHP 350)

But wait there's more. :)



Transaction #4: 
I recently got these.

* Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream 40g - 140 points (PHP 349.75)
* Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 140 ml - 70 points (Php 184.75)
* Belo Essentials  Whitening Deo Roll-on Shower Fresh 25 ml - 35 points (PHP 54.75)


plus I got this Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color as the VIP gift. I don't know how much this product costs in the Philippines (I'll be checking it once I'm go to SM) but upon checking the price on their website, I found out that this one cost about $25. So I still believe that VIP Membership is so worth it considering that I only paid for 799 for the VIP points + the shipping fee for each transaction because I still got tons of full sized samples. :)




























For more info about Sample Room, you gotta check the following :
Website: http://www.sampleroom.ph/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sampleroomph
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sampleroomph
Instagram: https://instagram.com/sampleroomph/

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment