Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Collective Haulage

        Hi! I am back. How are you guys doing? Well, I am doing okay, but completely broke.  Whenever I am out, I can't refrain my self from buying stuff. Ottoke! :'(

       I think I spent money the most this month than any other month combined. My wallet's crying so much and i want to join in. hahahaha

       Last November 8, I went to Trinoma Mall in Quezon City to get the replacement unit for my defective Ipad Mini. After that I decided to do some window shopping. And that supposed window shopping turned into some mild shopping. hahaha.

      First stop, Landmark (Department Store). Since I ran out of shampoo and conditioner, I decided to buy L'Oreal Hair Care Pack (Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask + free hair dryer. I technically bought it for the hair dryer, simply because I want my fur babies to have their own since they're using mine whenever they need to dry their coat. I also bought, a new lippy from Maybelline. I chose Maybelline Colorshow in Orange Icon shade (Shade 308), since I am a sucker for orangey colored lipstick.

      Next Stop, Bench Store. I bought some gift packs for my nieces. If you are looking for a gift ideas, Bench has many Christmas gift bundles to choose from and at a very affordable price.


WHAT I BOUGHT :)
Bench Gift Packs - Price range  = P 55 - P 130
L'Oreal Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair mask and Hair Dryer - P 500
Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick - P 165

      On November 15, Dhen (a friend of mine) and I ordered BDJ Power Planner online. We like to order the personalized planner at first, but since we are on a limited budget, we chose the BDJ Bundle A (2 planners for P 1000 only) instead. You can check their website for the other bundles they offer.


BDJ Bundle A (2 planners + planner sleeves + ribbon and gift tag) - P 1,000

       I'll try to make another post for this planner alone.

      Anyway, my last haul for the month just happened a while ago. I went to SM Bacoor to do some grocery shopping (since my husband already gave me our food and utility allowance for the next two weeks). I walked inside the department store to look around first since it's a  little bit early and I have some time to spare, and then just like that, I found myself lining up at the cashier station to pay for my stuff. hahaha. OMG! The Power of Payday Sale. I can't believe it.

          Tada!

e.l.f  Eyeshadow brush - 134.75 (orig. price - 149.75)
Marionnaud Concealer brush - 69.75
e.l.f brightening eye color (butternut) - 125.75 (orig. price - 139.75)
Maybelline hypercurl mascara - 199.00
Maybelline BB Cream - 207.00 (orig. price - 259.00)
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer - 300.00 (orig. price - 429.00)

      And these are my haulage for the month of November. I think these will be my last because I've already reached my limit for this year. hahaha.

      So how about you guys? Care to share your haulage for this month?


Until next time!

See you soon folks!
(>‿◠)✌

   

No comments:

Post a Comment