Sunday, June 28, 2015

Free Call Center Training at eSynergy International










I was walking down the street near Lotus Mall last June 2 when I saw a streamer advertising a FREE Call Center Training. So after I went home I began searching about eSynergy International (the one offering the training) and immediately print out my resume. I then went to their office to pass my requirements and had my interview the same day. I was told to wait for their text message to know when will our classes starts. Two days after I received a text informing our class schedule.

We started the training last June 5 and ended it last June 23. We had class from Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 in the morning until 5:00 in the afternoon. I had fun attending the class and was able to meet new friends. I gained confidence in my communication skills and was able to face my fear. 


chilling out while waiting for our classmates

orientation with Ms. Kate

the trainees (batch 1 and batch 2)

batch 1 graduation ceremony w our instructor Ms. Lanie and Eric

FREE CALL CENTER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:

at least 18 years old up to 35 years old
at least HS graduate as long as you can speak basic English
residents of Cavite
willing tyo work as Call Center Agent after the training
Valid ID 
Resume
3 pcs 1 x 1 picture
Photocopy of HS or College Diploma

LOCATION: 

2nd floor Abacast Bldg. Nueno Avenue Imus, Cavite near Lotus Mall and Metro Bank.

DURATION and SCHEDULE
15 days
Monday to Saturday (9 AM - 5 PM except on Saturday which is from 9 AM - 4 PM only)
For more information check their Facebook Page and their Facebook Account


Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment