Sunday, May 3, 2015

#YhengCooks "Beef Fried Rice"

Hello there! I've been craving for Bonchon's Seoul Fried rice these past few days so I decided to cook something similar to that. Presenting my Beefy Fried Rice.


Let me tell you in advance that I didn't measure the ingredients that I used in this recipe. :)

Ingredients:
cooked rice (2-3 cups)
egg
lean ground beef (about 50 grams; you can add more if you want it more beefy)
tomato ketchup (I used 1 sachet from McDo)
oyster sauce
Gochujang or chili pepper paste (since it's a korean dish)
hoisin sauce
black pepper
spring onion

Procedure:
* mash the rice to loosen it. Set aside.
* beat 1 egg and pan fry. cut into strips. set aside.
* put the lean ground beef into the frying pan. let it cook for a while.
* add tomato ketchup, pepper paste, hoisin sauce and oyster sauce to the meat. mix well. (note: add according to your taste).
* add the rice. mix well.
* add salt (optional) and pepper to taste.
* add the egg strip. let it cook for another minute and turn off the heat.
* put spring onion and some egg strip on top for garnish.
* eat and enjoy your meal :)





Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment