Monday, March 9, 2015

Unboxing My March BDJ Box: Pond's Exclusive Box

Yay! Received my March BDJ Box already. The box, which is the same size as the January-February box are filled with Pond's products. Yipee!!



It's been a long time since I last used any Pond's products so I'm kind of excited to check and use the contents of the box. Anyway, let us start unboxing.

As per usual, you will see the product information and the stickers first when you open the box.

front page
2nd page
3rd page
back page

Let us see what's inside the box.



 Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum (30 ml) - PHP 480

sorry for the photo. ^^v
Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel (100g) - PHP 155 

Bonus Item: Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel (50g) - PHP 85 
* This is to be given to your bestfriend. :) 

Pond's Flawless White Re-brightening Night Cream (50g) - PHP 340


 Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel (50g) - PHP 399


Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream  (25g) - PHP 299 
* Both Light and Beige shades is included in the box.


There's 7 products in total and all of them are in full size. Yey! *happy dance*
The box worth a total of PHP 2,057 and I got these just for PHP 580. Sulit na sulit di ba? 
I noticed that there's no discount / voucher included in this box. I think this is the first time I haven't received one (my first 3 subscriptions always have one or two vouchers). Though it's not a big deal since I haven't used any of the vouchers included. hehehe.
If you want to subscribe to the JUNE BDJ Box (April and May box are sold out already) just visit their websites and other social media sites.

Website: http://bdjbox.com/



Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment