Saturday, March 7, 2015

BDJ Box Soiree: All Things Kawaii




Last Saturday (February 28) I attended the BDJ Box Beauty Soiree: All Things Kawaii at Serenitea BTTC Center San Juan. It was actually their second Beauty Soiree this year. I wasn't able to attend the first one (Ready, Set, Gorgeous with Cover Girl Soiree), that's why I'm over the moon when I scored an exclusive invite for the event. It was also my first time attending an event organized by BDJ Box Team (though I attended an Outreach Program last December which was organized by the BDJ Power Planner Team).

Since I am not familiar with the place (it's also my first time going to Green Hills), I decided to depart from my location (Imus, Cavite) early so that I have more time to look for the venue. Luckily I was able to find the location easily (thank you Google Map). :) I was at the venue around 11:30 AM and the registration booth wasn't open until 12:45 PM.  I decided to just stay at the venue and wait in one corner. Having said that, I got to take home some freebies with me since I came early and was one among the first three registrant.

freebies for early birds
I received Lucido-L Styling Milk (Straight) and Lucido-L Hair Treatment oil (Straight) and Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Bright Up). Good thing the variant that was given to me is different from what I got from my January-February Box. *insert Happy dance here* hehehe.

They invited lifestyle bloggers and sisters Vern and Verniece Enciso as speakers. Wow! They're so pretty and nice. I have a photo with them but I'd rather not post it because I look like a squid beside them. tehehe. Anyway, they shared to us their beauty rules, beauty tips and regimen, and some of their hair and make-up tips. They also taught us how to properly use the Lucido-L Styling Milk and Treatment Oil to create and maintain the perfect curls.

 

They also had games where they gave the winners a copy of their book. Sadly, I wasn't able to have one because I'm a bit shy to join the game. :'(

Representative from Bifesta and Sunkiller also gave us a bit information about their products.

Then, we had a mini workshop after our break. This time a very lively and enthusiastic group from Kawaii Philippines taught us how to make a cute hair bow ponytail. We had a lot of fun making our own ponytail. :)

my hair bow / ponytail
While we're doing our ponytails, staffs from Serenitea gave us some snacks. It was my first time at Serenitea (a lot of first time for me happened this day. :P ), and I fell in love with their Mango Yakultea. They gave me my drink before the program starts that's why I only had that much drink when the snack arrived. 

Mango Yakultea w/ 50% sugar + Chicken Pops = Daebak! :)

And there goes my first BDJ Box Beauty Soiree experience. I'm so thankful that I was given the chance to attend this kind of event. I'm also glad because I was able to meet and make new friends. That for me is the best thing ever.

cto: Ana Carla Pagulayan

cto: Tasha Bernadodin
I hope to meet them again. :)

By the way, be sure to follow BDJ Box social media accounts for more updates.

Website: http://bdjbox.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bdjbox
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bdjbox
Instagram: http://instagram.com/bdjbox

Until then.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment