Friday, August 19, 2016

The Planner Affair: Gorgeous 50 Planner Meet


The most awaited Planner event of the year dubbed as The Planner Affair organized by the ever creative Cynthia Renard (the one behind Love Cynthia stamps) just happened last August 13 at SM Jazz Mall. Unfortunately I'm not one of those Lucky 41 that was given the chance to attend the said event. 
But Cynthia decided to organize another one, because a lot of planner girls were broken hearted. hahaha. And I can't be any happier because I was chosen to be part of the Gorgeous 50's Planner Meet. It happened a day after the The Planner Affair and was held at the Grand Hamptons 2, BGC Taguig. 

Coloring books and Snacks were waiting for all the participants. 

Some planner girls were generous enough to share their stamps, punchers and other planner paraphernalia to us.

Some of the stamps. I wasn't able to take photos for all the LC stamps that sis Cass Cancino brought.

Gorjuss Stamps

Prizes for the games.

 Photo taken before the planner meet officially starts. Planner girls were busy na. 

We are tasked to make our own name tag. The 3 most creative planner girls received some prizes. 

Foods were over flowing. 

During one of the games (Pinoy Henyo planner edition)

 Though, this event was free, all planner girls went home with loot bag. 



These pen was given to me by Cynthia as advanced birthday gift. Oh Yeah! :)


















Inside the planner pouch are these goodies (except for the planner). Oh I love that LC limited edition stamp. Winner!!

All in all, I enjoyed the planner meet. It was the first planner meet I have attended outside South (South Planner Bellas have monthly planner meet). And I was happy to meet Cythia, Sir Albert and lots of planner sisters that I only see on Facebook planner groups. If given the chance to join another planner meet (paid or free), I definitely would love to attend. 

Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment