Sunday, December 20, 2015

Free Basket of Mojos @ Shakey's


credits to Shakey's Pizza










Who doesn't like freebies? Well, I definitely loooveee freebies. Last December 13, I went to SM Bacoor for a checkup. While waiting for my OB (she's about 2 hours late by the way), hubby and I decided to look for something to eat. Almost all fast food chains and restaurants were full so he told me to just order a snack and just have it to go. Since we're near Shakey's that time I decided to order mojos. The store manager then offered me the SuperCard for just P499 and I'll get a basket of mojos for free. "Napamahal ka pa", said my husband. Well I don't think so. Because, aside from this freebie Shakey's Supercard comes with a lot of Perks and Benefits.

DELIVERY: Simply give your Shakey's SuperCard number through the call center agent and then present it to the rider (during delivery) to claim your freebie.
1. Get a free pizza of the same size by simply ordering a Large or Party size pizza with 1.5 liter of Coke. 
2. Get two 1.5 liter coke for Free when you ordered Grand Slam pizza. . 

DINE-IN and CARRY OUT 
1. Get 10% discount on your purchases  in any Shakey's restaurant. 
2. Earn points every time you use your SuperCard. 1 point for every P100 purchase. Each 1 point earned is = to  Php1.00 and can be used as payment for the next Dine-In or Carry Out transactions. 

BIRTHDAY FREEBIE: 
Free Large Thin Crust Pepperoni pizza during your birthday month. 

So "napamahal nga ba ako?"

Free basket of Mojos is valid until December 31, 2015 only. Visit your nearest Shakey's Restaurant now and avail this offer. 


A photo posted by Yheng Tulagan (@iam_precious_23) on


Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment