Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Brunch Date at Bag of Beans (Twin Lakes Tagaytay)

It was April 19, 2012, when my boyfriend and I decided to take our relationship into another level. We got married after being in a relationship for 7 years and 5 months. And guess what?! We just celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary a week ago. Time flies really fast when you're having fun.

We had a very simple celebration. A day before our anniversary, the two of us decided to go home to our province - Nasugbu, Batangas, to visit our parents. I asked him that instead of traveling via Kaybiang Tunnel (shortcut from Cavite to Nasugbu and vice versa), we should travel via Tagaytay and try to eat in one of the restaurants there that offers delicious food for brunch. 

So guess where we ate our brunch?!

Dyaaaraaan! 

Bag of Beans at Twin Lakes Tagaytay
I ordered their Country breakfast which has 2 buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs, bacon and sausage. while hubby ordered their Mixed Seafood Fettucine in tomato sauce.  It was a huge serving (the pasta is good for 2). I wasn't able to finish my buttermilk pancake because I was already full (I ate some pasta from hubby's plate. hehehe). I wasn't able to try their famous blue berry cheese cake because I'm so full. But hubby promised me that we'll comeback to give it a try. :) 
      
Mixed Seafood Fettucini
Country Breakfast
The place is so cozy and relaxing. I wish we stayed longer, but hubby insisted on leaving as soon as we settled our bill because he doesn't want to drive (we're riding a motorcycle by the way) when the sun's already a full blasts and blazing hot.                                                                                              
Anyway, I wanna share some photos I took of the place.                                                                          
dining area at the upper ground floor

staircase going to lower ground floor

dining area at the lower ground floor.





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Until here.
See you soon folks!

✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment